Finding Your Voice
Finding your Voice is the creation of two Derby business women, Debbie Leafe and Fiona Porter, who have recognised that people achieve so much more, both professionally and personally, when coached.
How can coaching benefit you?
- Do you lack confidence in the workplace?
- Do you feel that you could be progressing in your career but not sure how?
- Do you compare yourself to others who are higher up in their roles and think ‘why not me’?
- When was the last time you felt motivated or inspired?
You want to move forward in your career, to feel fulfilled and successful on your own terms. But perhaps you doubt yourself, compare yourself to others, lack self-confidence, or set your expectations so high that you can’t possibly achieve them.
Our coaching workshops are designed to support and challenge you to achieve more than you thought possible. We help you define your purpose, achieve your dreams, unlock your potential, maximise your performance and be heard. Listen to your inner voice that’s telling you that it’s time to change.
Suppose tonight, while you sleep, a miracle happens. When you awake tomorrow you have ‘found your voice’, what will you see yourself doing, thinking or believing about yourself?
These workshops will also provide you with:
- An opportunity to mix with like-minded people
- A greater awareness and understanding and appreciation of your own voice, what you want to say, what you want others to hear.
- Support and coaching on tools and techniques to help you find your voice
- An opportunity to try out different methods to getting your voice heard
- Time to reflect and listen to your own voice to ‘tune into your true voice’
Come and Join Us
The change in me from starting the workshop to now is incredible. When I started the workshops, I realised that I’d lost my mojo over the last couple of years. Since then, I’ve deﬁnitely got it back.”