Happy Christmas from Finding Your Voice!
Now that Christmas is just around the corner, and the New Year is fast approaching, it’s the perfect time to review all your achievements over the past year. Studies have found that making progress towards your personal goals generates improvements in well-being, satisfaction and happiness.
Therefore, it can be really rewarding to look back on what you have achieved throughout the year, noticing what went well, what challenges you faced and what you will still be working towards in 2108. Doing this can give you a real sense of achievement and make you feel proud of how far you have come. If you believe that you have not progressed much, then use this as an opportunity to motivate yourself in 2018, and strive to achieve even more.
Here are some questions which you can ask yourself as you review your end of year progress:
- Have I achieved everything that I wanted to achieve this year?
- What have been my successes?
- What have I not achieved that I would like to achieve?
- What am I grateful for in 2017?
- What was the biggest problem I solved?
- What lessons have I learnt?
- Did I have any break-through moments?
Going into 2018, you can ask yourself some further questions to prepare yourself for the new year:
- What is my number one goal for 2018?
- Who do I want to spend more time with in 2018?
- What skills do I want to learn, improve or master?
- Which personal quality do I want to develop or strengthen?
- What do I want my everyday life to be like?
- Which habits do I want to change, cultivate or get rid of?
- What do I want to achieve career-wise?
- How do I want to remember the year 2018 when you look back on it 1/5/10 years from now?
For more information on how our coaching workshops can help you in the new year, head over to the coaching section of our website, or book a place on our Coaching Over Coffee Event. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!