Programmes and Events
In life, finding a voice is speaking and living the truth. Each of you is an original . Each of you has a distinctive voice. When you find it, your story will be told. You will be heard. John Grisham
Finding your Voice is a series of sessions for women, that utilises coaching techniques to help you to think about what you would like to achieve in your life or career. By attending these sessions you will be given the time and space to explore what’s important to you, to gain clarity and renewed purpose, to consider how you would like to make changes. These sessions will support you in making those changes and moving forward.
Session 1: Finding My True Voice
This session is about where you are now and what you have, what’s important to you. Finding your voice is about living by your values, living authentically. This is a start of your exploration of who you want to be, what your really want and being true to yourself. This is the start of your journey to finding your true voice.
Session 2: Finding My Strengths
This session will help you understand your strengths, unique gifts and talents and how you can make more use of those that you enjoy and find energising and exciting. Also, we pose the questions: If I’m not who I want to be, what is it that’s in my way? How can you increase the application of these strengths in your life?
Session 3: Finding My Inner and Outer Voice
During this session you will explore your inner and outer voices, often we hold negative assumptions or self-limiting beliefs about ourselves that are based on untruths, these beliefs and assumptions get in the way and hold us back. This session will allow you to confront your ‘gremlins’ and techniques for reprogramming those inner voices that are unhelpful.
Session 4: Finding My Mojo
This session explores times in your life that you felt you were at your best, that you are in a state of flow, what gets you exciting? What it is like when you are most alive and engaged in what you do. This session will give you the opportunity to think about your magic moments and the feelings that you experienced at this time.
Session 5: Finding the Way to Change
During this session, we pose the questions:
- What are my drivers and resistors to change?
- What stops me having the life I want?
- What are the challenges that are preventing me from moving forward?
- Am I controlling the controllables?
Session 6: Finding My visions
In this session, we’ll explore:
- What next for me?
- Identifying opportunities that are open to me right now.
- How will I achieve my goals
Imagine if this time next year you still haven’t found your voice – how would you feel? We can help and support you to make those all important changes and be heard.
Who Should Attend?
These workshops will benefit you if:
- You feel you want to be doing something different or that there must be more to life
- You feel stuck, that you are not achieving your true potential
- You feel demotivated and uninspired, you feel like you are on treadmill and not moving forward
- You worry that you are in the wrong job or career or in a job that isn’t going in the right direction for you, that you are just drifting
- You would you like to start your own business but afraid to make the leap
- You are at a crossroads in your career or life, would like to change direction but not sure how to take the first steps
- Your voice is not heard, you may want to be more confident in getting what you want
- You are being pulled in a number of directions and unsure or frustrated as to what is best for you
- You want to feel happier and more fulfilled
What do the coaching sessions provide?
- Time to reflect and listen to your own voice
- Work with other women to gain support and share ideas and stories
- An accountability partner who challenges you to develop your goals while aligning your efforts toward achieving them
- Coaching tools that will help you gain clarity and ways of moving forward to achieve your goals and accelerate your success
About the Coaches
Fiona Porter – Founder and MD of FP Training Ltd.
Fiona is an experienced and qualified leadership and management development facilitator, trainer and coach. Fiona is a strong advocate for the power of continuous personal development and coaching. Her portfolio of successful projects and roles enables her to have a great understanding of the challenges facing her clients, both on a personal and professional level, at whatever stage of their journey.
Debbie Leafe – Founder of MindFit Coaching
Debbie has worked for more than 25 years in various large and complex organisations and with a passion for mindfulness and gender equality. Debbie re-trained as an ICF accredited professional life, business and mindfulness coach and has spent the last few years working with women either on a 1-1 basis or as a group for small to medium business owners.